Quality & Reliability
Epson PrecisionCore TFP printheads ensure high throughput and long production life, while variable sized ink droplets enhance high-quality results. Working in tandem with the printheads, Epson’s UltraChrome DS ink-set helps achieve the best possible results.
The SC-F7200 comes with an HDK Black ink, which has been created primarily for use with textiles to help produce deep, neutral blacks and dense shadows.
In order to deliver superior-quality results and ensure everything works together, the SC-F7200 offers users a complete Epson package with hardware, software, printhead, ink and sublimation paper all made and supported by Epson. The printer is even supplied with Wasatch software, meaning users are ready to start printing straight away, without the need for further investment.
Low TCO and added peace of mind
High-capacity inks and a low power consumption help to keep costs down. For added peace of mind, the printer is supplied with a three year warranty as standard and users can take advantage of Epson’s Print & Save managed print service programme to tightly control budget and stock.
- Complete Epson solution: Hardware, software, printhead, ink and sublimation paper
- PrecisionCore TFP printhead: High quality, throughput and long production life
- UltraChrome DS ink-set: Vibrant colours, sharp contours, smooth tones and deep, rich blacks
- Sublimate on soft and rigid substrates: Expand production capabilities
- Low TCO: High-capacity inks and low power consumption