Achieve superior-quality results
High-quality textiles with superb colour and clarity can be created quickly thanks to Epson’s PrecisionCore technology and two TFP printheads. These work in tandem with a new high-density HDK Black ink, the latest addition to the UltraChrome DS ink range, which has been developed for use in textile printing to produce deep, neutral blacks and dense shadows.
Ensure high productivity
Users will benefit from two high-capacity ink supply systems meaning longer, uninterrupted print runs and less time spent replenishing inks. Additionally, a large after heater and optional air dryer means products are in optimal condition for winding on to the highly-accurate take-up system.
Epson realises how important it is to keep overall printing costs down and with Epson UltraChrome inks, it is easy to achieve a very low cost per square metre. To help offer businesses significant cost savings, the SC-F9200 is available with Print & Save1, Epson’s professional managed print service package, which allows tighter budget control and helps reduce overstocking.
Exceptional service and support
The SC-F9200 comes with a three year warranty as standard.
- Dual PrecisionCore TFP printheads: Quickly create high-quality textiles with superb colour and clarity
- High-density HDK Black ink: Produce deep, neutral blacks and dense shadows and reduce overall ink consumption
- Complete Epson package: Ensure every element works together to deliver the best possible results
- High-capacity ink tanks: Means a low TCO and low cost per square metre
- Added peace of mind: One year warranty as standard. Extended CoverPlus warranty options also available