Surecolor SC-T3100N – Wireless Printer including stand
With the SC-T3100N it’s all about the detail, throughput speed and size of the output (up to 24”). Designed for those who need a professional-level, technical printer which boasts a low total cost of ownership. Whether you’re an architect, student, engineer, or work in an advertising agency, the need to print accurately, precisely, reliably and in great detail is essential. Desktop version.
These inks don’t run. It uses UltraChrome XD2 pigment inks which means your prints are smudge and water resistant (whereas standard dye inks may run). Also, the SC-T3100N delivers deep blacks and crisp, dense lines — ideal for technical graphics.
- Supports wireless printing
- Enables users to print directly from smartphones or tablet devices.
- Seamless paper changes
- Change seamlessly between LFP roll and sheetfeed as this printer supports up to A1 cutsheets as well as rolls.
- Peace of mind
- Unique Nozzle Verification Technology (NVT) helps prevent misprints.
- Accuracy and precision
- Print technical, architectural and engineering drawings in great detail, with ease
*Additional Set of Epson inks include 4x 50ml inks
**Installation includes an engineer visit and installation of the printer driver on a network. This applies to installation within the 26 counties of Ireland only.
All prices exclude VAT. VAT will be added at checkout